Saturday, February 25, 2012

5. Testing certain items

Sunday February 25th
On Friday I found some dry blueberries. I bought a few and had a hand full. I will wait until tomorrow night to see if my body agrees with them. Up until now I have been eating things I know agree with me. The only thing I have done differently is the blueberries. Usually when ever I eat something bad my body react three days later. I don't know how or why that works the way it does but that's what I have noticed over the years. So my testing begins and also starting tomorrow I will begin my all raw diet. For the next week I will be eating only raw fruits and vegetables. Nothing cooked.

 Diet of the day
9:30am
vegetable soup (same as yesterday)

11:00 am
1 apple, 1 banana, 1 orange

12:15 pm
boiled beats & their greens topped with olive oil and lemon

3:00 pm
1 apple 4 dry figs

5:00 pm
boiled beats & their greens topped with olive oil and lemon
salad- romaine lettuce , scallion topped with olive oil and lemon

9:00pm
salad- cabbage, carrot topped with olive oil & lemon
1 large sweet potato
1 boiled apple with cinnamon

Disease update
Skin is getting paler by the day. Not as much flaking today and spots not as raised. Overall I would say the skin has a 25% improvement so far. Joints are still achy especially the feet and the right thumb. I also noticed that i was not feeling as weak today as I have other days. Breathing is still shallow but something is different and i cant explain exactly what, just different. Eyes were great today. No itchiness or redness at all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment