Friday, March 16, 2012

10. One week in the US

I have been in the USA for a week now and in Florida for the past couple of days. The weather here seems to agree with my body. My skin is the best I have seen it in several months. Have been very disciplined with my diet having lots of raw veggies and some fruit. Cooked vegetables mostly in the form of soup. Not really keeping track of specific food items, just basically eating from my good list.  Have had the opportunity to eat some things that I can't find in Greece like asparagus and watermelon in March, LOL. I will need to see if I have a bad reaction to those, I don't think so. I will post any new findings.

Update  on illnesses
When I first arrived in Florida (Wednesday) my breathing was very weak and shallow causing low blood pressure and light headedness. Skin was improving from the bad stuff I had eaten on the flight from Greece, but it was still red, itchy and flaking. Pain in my joints was pretty intense as well. Today I have to say I see a major improvement with everything. Skin is not as red itchy and flaking, best its been in months. Dido for the joint pain. Breathing is slightly better then Wednesday, would like for that to improve some more.

I will update again in a few days.  

1 comment:

  1. Remember to BREATHE deeply, holding the breath at the crest and then releasing fully. Expand your lungs and get some O2 into your system and work your lungs. The Light always helps the patches, AND helps your body make Vit. D which improves many things- including your mood. Bravo on your diligent efforts. You deserve to be WELL.

    ReplyDelete