Wednesday, March 28, 2012

11. Still going strong

Day 18 and still going strong. Have not been able to post more often because I do not have Internet connection. Been doing a mix of all vegetable and fruit for the past 18 days with the exception of some quinoa  in my soups because I need some extra protein. It does not seem to be bothering me. I have also added plantain to the diet. I roast it in the oven and I get to have something crunchy which I have been craving. I am still in Florida where the whether is between 80-85 degrees. The weather seems to be helping much with the psoriatic pain. I have not had any pain at all for the last 3 days. Skin is much better, not red at all, very pale and two small spots I had on my arm are gone completely. I am feeling so good that today I am thinking of going for a walk to try to get some exercise. Weakness from the myasthenia is at a minimum. The only thing thta is concerning me at this time is that I am still not going to the bathroom as well as I would like to and i still see mucus in the stool. I have bought some supplies from the local health food store and I will be trying something out in the next few days. I will post this weekend my results.  

No comments:

Post a Comment