Thursday, March 1, 2012

7. Veggies only

March 1st, 2012
I am on day 12 of this diet thing.  Just came back home today after being in Athens for a bit. The past few days I have been doing all raw fruits and vegetables. Starting today I have eliminated all fruit as well. I am trying to follow the PH miracle diet.  So today was a day of huge salads. Romain lettuce with cucumber, onion, very little carrot, ginger, parsley and avocado topped with lemon and oil. This is what I have been trying to do for a long time. It's been difficult for me to get to this point. Now I need to keep this up for a while and see what happens.

Disease update
Skin is looking very pale and less raised then the past few days. Joints are still painful, I think maybe because of an unusually cold winter in Greece. Lungs are still producing mucus but breathing was less shallow today. Also did not feel as weak as I have been in the past week. Overall I would say there is an improvement but nothing I have not been able to accomplish before. So as it stands I am not in new territory yet. 

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up- even if it feels like you aren't getting anywhere. The body takes a while to heal. The main thing is to find a variety of raw foods that you can eat and that are tasty! Kelly can help you with this. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few more thoughts... what other greens can you add....beet leaves, Kale, collard....
    For some reason, I would think cabbage -like stuff might bother you (?) Plus, do remember that the
    patches go through a bit of a cycle.
    Do you feel weak because of the Myasthenia Gravis? Are you diligently taking your meds, and when do you see the Dr for a follow up visit?? What about the nebulizer for the mucous....
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope cabbage doesn't bother me, I don't think it does. Broccoli, dandelion, wild greens, parsley, dill, arugala, lettuce...all are good

      Delete