Saturday, March 10, 2012

9. Fresh start...again.


Saturday March 10th, 2012

After a couple of days of travelling I have finally arrived in the USA. The trip of course was long and I had a lay over in a foreign country with a disastrous dietary result. I don't think I need to explain to anyone what air plane food is like. I am planing yet another trip to Florida in a few days but I believe that will be easier since I will be driving it there and not on a plane. I will be much more prepared to handle that then what I have been through in the past couple of days. Today, Saturday, was the beginning of my all veggie and all fruit diet once again. I am determined to make it past the 15 day mark this time. I believe with the health food stores and even the extra variety of produce in the super markets that exist here, this should be much easier to do. Today has been a day of salads and fruit. Later on I will have some veggie soup and will have some tofu because I have not been getting enough protein. I also need to get creative with some recipes because salads are getting a bit boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment