Tuesday, March 6, 2012

8. Setback

Tuesday March 6th, 2012

I have had a set back. In the past few days I have been very stressed and emotionally down trying to get things done for my trip to the US. My skin reacted immediately to the stress even though I was doing very well on my raw diet. It became very red and thick and itchy. I became so frustrated that I gave into the diet and had some fish with potato for lunch yesterday and for dinner....pizza. It is amazing how food becomes such an emotional crutch. I t felt so good, especially after the pizza. I have not had pizza for over 3 months. So this morning I got up and started right back on my diet having a big salad for breakfast trying not to think of the aftermath that awaits me in a couple of days. I am however starting to think more on trying to control my stress and emotional ups and downs because I believe in the longrun it will help me more then the diet.  As soon as I am in the US I will be starting some deep breathing exercises and try out some guided meditations to see how those work. Until then I will keep the diet going with cooked, raw veggies and a small amount of fruit. 

1 comment:

  1. Just get back on track. No good to beat yourself up. Start over start over start over. More discipline will come as you relax a bit. ALL WILL BE WELL.

    ReplyDelete